MY TV FAVE: Modern Family




 

Modern Family (started in 2009)

This is my own version of teleserye.  I started watching Modern Family a year ago or so and I always cannot wait for the next episode.  I got hooked ever since that I eventually downloaded the episodes on my mobile to catch up on my train ride to work. For every Modern Family day is is an absolutely light day ahead. Sofia Vergara's character "Gloria" is one of my favorite, she's simply hilarious. 

They are now on their 6th season and the turn of events is genius.  From Phil and Claire (and the grown up kids), Jay and Gloria (Manny and the new baby), Mitchell and Cameron (with the adorable Lily).  I know its title is Modern Family.  However, I don't think it's a good idea to watch this series with your children because of some big words for small minds.  But this is a good bonding with your husband, sharing a good laugh moments watching this unconventional family.



No comments: