MARRIAGE:1st anniversary

It's almost end of the day and our 1st anniversary will be gone forever. Didn't I tell myself not to expect, ayan I was so frustrated, disappointed and of course, surprised. Surprised that he didn't plan anything at all for this day. What else can I expect, he was never a thoughtful boyfriend ever. He gave me 1 bouquet for the whole 14 years of being his girlfriend and on our 15th year together, it's no exemption. He spent his day playing his PS2 with so much enthusiasm to win the stupid monopoly game while I was waiting for him to do something special. Hello, have I not yet learned my lesson, don't expect anything special from him. I would like to do that but sometime I can't just ignore that I am not worthy of anything extraordinary. I don't feel loved, appreciated, acknowledged of the person whom I trusted my life with. I can't help but cry and think that this is only the 1st year. Did I made the right choice of the person who will make me happy and contented?

No comments: