Miggy's first hospitalization...

I thought the blog that I'll post will be the supplier's rating for Miggy's baptismal. I was totally wrong and feel sorry that it had to be one of the first in Miggy's journey through life...his first hospitalization.

Monday afternoon, my mom brought Miggy to a pediatrician to have him checked cause he had a slight fever. Initially, Dr. Acop wants him to undego blood test to see the cause of his fever but Mama refused as she's not familiar with his vaccines. He gave him pedialyte to stop his diarrhea and paracatemol for his fever. But the next night, he was rushed to the hospital at 8pm due to his high fever that reached 39 degrees. He was inserted needle for the dextrose, which the doctor gave Miggy a hard time..imagine 5x. His cry was heard in the whole floor until he fell asleep. The doctors said he has a mild UTI that caused him diarrhea and fever or maybe the vice versa. It's just so hard to think what caused him the illness if you're not beside your precious baby. After 2 nights, he was given the go signal to go home and just continue the medication religiously. All I could think now is the safety of my little prince. I hope I could cuddle him in my arms very very soon:(

No comments: