CRAFTS: My Baby's Halloween Costume

I've been looking forward to the halloween celebration this year because I wanted my son to have his 1st official halloween costume experience.  Last year, there was no costume party to attend that's why on his 1st birthday it's a costume party.  He was Santa's Helper on his Santa's workshop birthday party.  It was easy to have his costume made with all the help from my mother.  A few yards of fabric and half day at the tailor then we have our cute little elf costume. 

Isn't he cute?  It's so fun to dress-up babies.  So this year, it was an effort to think for his 1st halloween costume.  When I learned that my family cannot join our school's trick or treat celebration, I was eager to look for a halloween event in the mall.  So when our friend invited us for a "Better late than never halloween party"  I was so excited for my baby.  It was a wish granted for my baby.  I have a lot of ideas in mind but this is what we had for him...
Did you guess what he is this year? My little man is Maggie Simpson!!! He might be mad at us when he sees this when he grows up, but in checking for the costume online, there are a lot of boys too having this costume. It's so simple, cute, effective and most especially it's home-made...even for boys!

It's good that his dad loves to wear blue shirt...with a yellow folder for the hair... then were done! I didn't  put the small ribbon on the hair part anymore to minimize the femininity(is this even a word) of the character. 


He even met Nobita (with wine)...lol!!!

Another cute, simple and home-made costume, right!!!

No comments: