PRODUCT REVIEW: American Tourister Para-Lite


American Tourister Para-Lite

Since my very first luggage just gave up on me, we are on the lookout for a new one.  Since we are travelling this summer, we are forced to buy as soon as we can or we put our clothes in black bag.  

My husband found this American Tourister luggage a little less than Bht 4k at Big C. There are 3 different sizes and colors but this is the only color that has the biggest size.  Para-Lite is spacious  though it's not expandable and few pockets (there's only one).  The plastic is quite soft, maybe that's why the weight is really light. It's easy to maneuver. The design is sleek but it's not scratch proof.  When you want to put it down and open it, there's no way you can prevent scratches unless you put it on a cloth.  I trust that it's durable due to the brand but I am not sure how long it will serve us.  This is my first experience with American Tourister, so far I like it but we'll see.

Do you have the same luggage? Let me know what you think about it, leave a comment below.

No comments: